Friday, June 20, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Opens Her Ex-Files - Says Dancers and Singers are Better Lovers Than Actors

Posted in: , , ,

Just back from opening the World Cup, Jennifer Lopez is heavily promoting her latest album A.K.A.. Apart from her music, J-Lo is also known for her high profile relationships most long-lasting and a couple ending in marriage.

During an interview with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live, Jennifer Lopez was put on the spot by the talk show host who wanted to know more about her exes. He asked who were better in bed amongst dancers, singers and actors?

Though she acted coy at first, JLo was surprisingly candid as she went ahead to answer the question.

"I have to say that in my limited experience, I would have to say anybody involved in music. So I would say singers and dancers.


I forgot my card. D***t. I could've pleaded the fifth. 'The best and worst part? I mean, there's no bad part to it, really. It's not about the fact that they're a dancer or not a dancer.

I've dated two dancers. One, I had a brief marriage with, Cris Judd, who is an amazing person and whom I love, and then Beau (Casper Smart), we just broke up, who I love as well. He's a good friend."

The only actor Jennifer Lopez dated is Ben Affleck, they were together for two years from 2002 till January 2004. The former couple were engaged for most of the time they were together, though they called off their wedding a few months before they finally went their separate ways.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.