Thursday, June 5, 2014

TMZ Releases Another Justin Bieber Racist Video After Apology For a Previous N-word Joke

Posted in: , , , ,

TMZ has released another video of Justin Bieber using the N-word multiple times, and again Justin Bieber has apologized. This new video was reportedly produced when Bieber was 14, and he says the N-word repeatedly, substituting it for girl in the lyrics for his single, “One Less Lonely Girl.”

Justin Bieber also makes reference to joining the Ku Klux Klan and killing a N****. What makes this worse is the fact that mentor Usher co-wrote the song “Lonely Girl” with Bieber in 2009.




Justin Bieber issued his second apology for this latest video, telling The Sun newspaper he needed to "take responsibility" for his mistakes and "not let them linger".

Bieber said that facing up to the mistakes of his past was one of the hardest things he ever had to deal with. He said his actions were totally unacceptable and was worried that his millions of fans might think he was condoning racist behaviour.

"I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn't understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago," he said, adding: "At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did. Once again, I am sorry for all those I have let down and offended."

As well as apologising to the newspaper, Bieber also posted a photograph of Bible passages about forgiveness on to his Instagram account. The passage starts with the lines:

"When your sins weigh heavily upon you, come to Me. Confess your wrongdoing, which I know all about before you say a word. Stay in the Light of My Presence, receiving forgiveness, cleansing, and healing."

This new video’s release comes just days after Bieber issued an apology for another video in which he was telling a racially-charged joke about African-Americans fearing chainsaws.

In the video posted also posted by TMZ, Bieber asks his friends, “Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?” and he replies that it's because the sound of a starting chainsaw sounds like, “Run N*gger, N*gger, N*gger!”

The pop star took to Twitter and released a statement, wanting his fans to understand he didn’t know the power of his words back then and wants to move forward.


“I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake,” the statement reads in part. “I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again.”

Do you think Justin Bieber’s multiple apologies are sincere? Did he truly hold these beliefs then and does he still, and just trying to be PC?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.