Monday, June 16, 2014

USAvsGhana, Iran Vs Nigeria - What Happened? See Funny Yabbis and Picture Memes

Posted in: , , , ,

I earlier wrote that Nigeria beating Iran was a done deal, while cheering the Super Eagles, but they proved me wrong. After the match, I consoled myself saying we can manage a goal-less draw for now, but my friends on Facebook are just not happy with the performance of Nigeria Vs Iran match.

Some of those supporting all the African teams wanted to console themselves with Ghana, but the Black Stars also lost, too bad. But I am pleased with that though, I am rooting for USA going forward. I no want heart attack with the sloppy way the Super eagles are playing.

And the yabbis are just starting. Where is my American flag jare...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.