Saturday, June 21, 2014

Willow Smith Cuddles With Pet Snakes and Brother Jaden Sleeps With Them in Bed

Posted in: , , ,

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have and unusual relationship between them and it seems it also goes into their parenting. This has made their children, Willow and Jaden Smith to be a bit different from most children, exploring religions and spirituality beyond their years.

A new report from Us Weekly suggests that closer to home, Willow and Jaden also have eccentric tastes in pets. A source tells the magazine that Willow and Jaden are ‘obsessed’ with snakes, and that Jaden ‘cuddles’ with them in bed. *shivers*

“She has 10 sleeping in her room, and some aren’t in cages! She isn’t the only Smith family member who adores the serpents. Her brother Jaden refers to his sister’s pets as his “girlfriends. They slither into his bed and curl up with him!”



In fact, their choice of a pet is a relief for dad Will Smith, who told Ellen DeGeneneres last May that he is terrified of mice and so snakes are great. “I’m good with snakes. Willow has a boa constrictor… but mice? Whew!”

As for their mom Jada Pinkett Smith, she explained in an interview with Redbook magazine last July what finally made her cave and allow the reptiles into the home.
“I’ve always loved snakes but was afraid of them. But Willow had wanted this one snake forever. She’d go into the pet store and pick it up and wrap it around her. I’d never touched a snake before, and I put out my hand, and Beauty [mimics the snake slithering up her arm]. I’ve been in love with her ever since. I said to Willow, ‘You did Mommy a big favor. You helped me overcome a fear.’”

Cuddling and sleeping with snakes? Count me out. That's one fear I don't mind hanging on to, lol...

Who else has had a weird pet? And IMO, anything outside a dog, cat and maybe a bird, is weird.



1 comment:

  1. That is just satanic
    I couldn't ever be friends with them
    i draw the line at some point

    www.makingthemostofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.