Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3 Easy to Use Household Cleaning Schedules

Posted in: , , ,

I am a housewife, or a stay at home wife when I want to be tush. But the fact is that I work from home blogging and writing. And blogging can be such a hard task master that if I'm not careful, the other chores I have to do around the house get overlooked.

I don't generally like domestic duties, especially cleaning. But I like the space around me clean and neat so I know it has to be done. Time for me to get a plan.

Here are few sample schedules I found for cleaning around the house. Hope one of these help any of you who are in the same boat with me.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions. I like the last one best.







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the collection of the cleaning schedules! I will print them and use it at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I need something that can improve my cleaning routine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these printable schedules! I'm going to print, frame and hang them on my kitchen's wall!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.