Monday, July 21, 2014

Adanna David Sends Out Thanks As She Gushes Over Husband In New Wedding Pictures

Posted in: ,

Newly married Adanna David Steinacker got married on Saturday 19 July [see wedding pics], and she's now thanked all their well wishers on social media, sharing the picture above and the caption;

Just the way you look at me #AdannaDavidWedding I absolutely loved my wedding dress #InesDiSanto Thanks to everyone who sent us a congratulatory message, Lots of love! 

She was also full of praise for her spanking new husband, writing;

I married the man of my dreams & I know we have a beautiful life ahead of us #HusbandAndWife #AdannaDavidWedding #AdannaDavid #InesDiSanto













1 comment:

  1. HML to the couple. me 2 I want to marry oyibo o

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.