Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nollywood Director Fidelis Duker Celebrates His Wife of 19 Years On Her Birthday

Posted in: , ,

Today I celebrate with gratitude and praise to the almighty God that about 19 years ago I met this beautiful, ageless, committed, loving, caring, God fearing, lover of her children, home maker, a wife to emulate by women, patient, focused, determined, discerning mind, ambitious, courageous and most importantly the women who redefined my life as a man. Today she adds another year and my prayer for her is good health, success and may more Divine years to serve God and be there for her family and her generation. Happy birthday Temitope Duker "Aya Duker"
 Happy birthday Temitope!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.