Monday, July 7, 2014

Solange Knowles Finally Talks About The Elevator Fight With Jay Z

Posted in: , ,

After letting her fists fly big sister's husband Jay Z, it seems Solange Knowles is now pulling her punches.

In an interview with Lucky Magazine, Beyoncé’s singer sister, Solange glosses over the infamous elevator fight with brother-in-law Jay Z. She called the shocking showdown “that thing.” 

“What’s important is that my family and I are all good. What we had to say collectively was in the statement that we put out, and we all feel at peace with that.”


Good for her, I say, and it's great their family is working together on this.

However, some reports claim that after the staged reconciliation photos of Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange were put out to make it seem all is forgiven, Jay Z has banned Solange from coming anywhere near him in public.

Only time will tell.

“I think about all of those phases that I went through and the ridicule and whatever that I experienced. And I can’t think of one time where I ever felt like I was going to break." 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.