Thursday, July 31, 2014

WOW! Tiwa Savage Takes Written Test To Renew Her Nigerian Driving License?

Posted in: ,

Tiwa Savage shared these pictures of her taking the written driving test to renew her Nigerian license, and honestly, you could knock me down with a feather right now! She said;

When approaching a roundabout do you yield to traffic on the left or on the right??? Hmmmm .... #renewingmylicense #writtentest #lawabidingcitizenoftherepublicofNigeria #roadsafety #IhopeIpass

Written tests to get a driving license in Nigeria? I'm such a law breaker. Well, Tiwa is setting a good example for those who will go on to get driving licenses. I hope she passes too.

To the rest of you, better study for and pass the ritten and practical driving tests! Don't pay your daddy's driver or your official driver to smuggle one out for your for less than 10K! LOL...








1 comment:

  1. With the new driver's license, you have to go through the data capture, with your fingerprints and everything. So I'm not sure anybody's daddy's driver will be able to get one just like that.

    I started my process last September, and still don't have the license. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.