Thursday, July 31, 2014

Alicia Keys And Swizz Announce Pregnancy As They Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary

Posted in: , ,

Singer Alicia Keys and her husband of four years, Swizz Beatz are celebrating their fourth year of marriage, and they have used the day to announce that they are expecting their second child. Both shared the picture above on their instagram pages, with Alicia writing;

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !! And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! emojiemojiemojiemoji You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!

Swizz got emotional as he captioned his own picture;

Love is life & life is love and we're so excited for another GIFT from up above, Happy Anniversary my Goddess, 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah @aliciakeys 

 Wishing them many more years of love and happiness. More PDA pics below..

Selfie moment with my love! 

1 LOVE #WCW 




1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.