Saturday, August 9, 2014

Chris Attoh Surprises Damilola Adegbite With Public Proposal And Stunning Diamond Ring

Posted in: , , ,

Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite have been dating for months, de facto engaged and expecting their first child together.

The couple had earlier postponed their wedding date and it seems it was because Damilola was expecting a sign. Now she has got it as her fiance Chris Attoh made their relationship totally official with a public proposal and a beautifully massive diamond ring.

The ecstatic actress showed off her ring on Instagram, saying;


I asked God for a sign and I got it. The most heart melting public proposal a woman can ever ask for. Everything you and I have been through has been worth it. And now...let's take this adventure a step further...U, me and the little one :)


She also added that she wears the ring to sleep;

Nap time. I'm wearing it to sleep too. Thanks for the kind words everyone. May your dreams come true. Xox


This is the couple earlier with Damilola wearing her previous engagement ring.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.