Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dotun Cool FM Marks First Wedding Anniversary By Sharing Pictures of Wife and Daughter

Posted in: ,

Dotun of Cool FM got married to Taiwo, Dbanj's younger sister last August [pics here and here] and ruminated over the past year as they marked their first weeding anniversary;

The absolute beauty of a union is the journey & it's goals. With God & this Angel sent to me, a year gone, I can walk through the valley & the shadow of death & fear no evil. Taiwo Omotayo Kayode aka T-baby thank you so much for making me believe, we still have alot of good women out there. I chose my own regardless of Life's lifelines & it is paying of ...E fit be you o! ...i didnt go to Alaba or Oba Iweka road to find you..u were sent to me, so guys *grab your copy now*. She is MINE! Forever. Happy Anniversary to US

The dad of one, also included their little blessing while counting his joy...



She's the Reason we walk in those shoes ..Good or Bad..We keep walking ..Mummy & Daddy loves you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.