Friday, August 8, 2014

Omarion Shows Off His Day Old Son With Baby Mama Apryl Jones

Posted in: , ,

First time dad, Omarion and his girlfriend Apryl Jones welcomed their first child together yesterday 7th August. The singer shared these adorable pictures of himself with his day old son, whom they have named Megaa Omari Grandberry. He captioned the picture above,

“God is the realist! I witnessed a miracle. My soul mate @AprylJones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I’ll forever belong to you and you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both.Thanks for watching me grow”

See the other cutie picture below...

Related - Omarion's Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend Shows Off Her Baby Bump


World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I’ve been waiting on you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.