Saturday, August 30, 2014

Photos - Maheeda Lands Glamour Modelling Job For Ruggedman's University Jacket

Posted in: , , ,

Maheeda has landed a paid job to show off her beautiful body as one of the glamour models for Ruggedman's soon to be launched 8Figures varsity jacket from his TSW (Twentieth Sept Wear) collection.

When pictures of both of them surfaced online, some had thought they were dating, but Ruggedman cleared the air during an interview yesterday. He debunked the rumours and stated that it was only a working relationship between him and Maheeda. He said;

"I wanted her to do something for my clothing line, she came to an office close to my house and I asked her to stop by to pick the clothes, that is all. We have been friends since 2007."

See pictures of the two below and more shots from the modelling photoshoot in Lagos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.