Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Covers - Kim Kardashian on British GQ, Named Woman of The Year At GQ Awards

Posted in: , , ,

Kim Kardashian was named Woman of the Year at GQ Men Of The Year Awards which held in London last night. Accepting her award, Kim said;

'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'

On Instagram, she said; "Thank you @BritishGQ for making me Woman of the Year! Such an honor!!!!!!"

She is also on the cover of the September issue of British GQ. See pics from the event below...

Related - Kim Kardashian Goes Totally Nude For GQ Magazine







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.