Friday, September 12, 2014

Covers - Usher Gets Serious & Sexy For Fault Mag, Talks About Not Giving Up In Difficult Times

Posted in: ,

Usher is stripped and sexy with a model on the latest cover of Fault Magazine, and the "Voice" coach also took the opportunity to discuss the ups and downs of the last three years and how he's preparing to release a new album.

Usher is hoping that his new record will reflect the tough times that he's had to endure, including the death of his former stepson and his eldest son Usher V being hospitalised. He told Fault;

It’s still a work in progress. I’m at a place where I really just want to have fun and do what I feel is significant to me.These last three years have been the hardest times of my life. I’ve wanted to break down, I’ve wanted to quit. I’ve wanted to throw in the towel but my spirit wouldn’t allow me…

The one thing the album represents is confidence. Not confidence in a cocky way, but being open about what I feel, take it or leave it. If I’m not honest about my feelings then you’ll never know how I really feel.

See more racy shots below






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.