Friday, September 12, 2014

Vincent Enyema Cooks Okro Soup For His Family Dinner

Posted in: ,

Nigeria and Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama shared this picture on his Instagram page, of him slicing up some okro. And he says he's going to cook it too! He captioned the photo;

"I am going to make it a little spicy. Miss doing this. #okrosoupindemaking #dinnerloading"
Nice... and those okro look so fresh, makes me want to get some draw soup myself :)

Oh and Vincent also does grocery shopping all by himself, no online and delivery service for him. Check out more pics below...


The goal keeper says, "No online grocery shopping and home delivery.i did it again all by myself.i miss the days of shopping mall grocery shopping."

I bet his wife knows she's got a great partner. See Vincent and his wife mark wedding anniversary HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.