Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day And All The Best For September!

Posted in:

30 Days have September, April, June, and November...

That's how I remember this month from when I was very young, and then, it is the beginning of the 'ember months and countdown to my birthday, the holidays and Christmas.

Now, in America, we all have a day off to mark Labor Day and this year, it coincides with the first day of September.

Summer is almost completely behind us, fall is around the corner as the leaves begin to turn. It is a precious time indeed.


I pray that what is ahead of us all will be amazingly and awesomely better that what is behind. As the leaves fall, may they bring showers of blessings into our lives.

For those in Nigeria, ember months are not regarded as the best of times. Please stay safe but also know that you are loved, protected, and guarded.

HUGS everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.