Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How Couple Who Have 32 Year Age Gap Have Stayed Married For 15years!

Posted in: , ,

36-year old Chris, met Norma now 68, when he was just 18 at a holiday camp and proposed to her shortly after he turned 21. Interestingly, they have been living happily together as a couple in Brighton for 15 years now.

Many have wondered how they do it when people of almost the same age can't even cope with each other. On how they met, Chris recalls;

"I saw her one night and I was going to ask if she wanted a drink with me but I lost my bottle. "Another night I offered her a piggy back and it went from there."

The pair say they hit it off from the very first moment and Norma even stayed over.

After just knowing each other for a while, Chris then got down on one knee and proposed. The rest they say is history and they got married in August 1999.

"People must think Norma creeks in the bed," jokes Chris.

While speaking on a Tv talkshow, Chris however says he is sad because Norma thinks she is going to die soon, she even talks about her funeral often.

"If I go to bed I put fresh make-up on, just in case I die in the night," Norma says with a grin on her face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.