Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Introducing #CockLocks For Men Who Cheat And The Women Who Love Them

Posted in: , ,

Introducing #CockLocks. For all my ladies in committed relationships with male thots but refuse to leave because the D IS TOO DAMN GOOD. Cock block your man 24/7 with one of these #CockLocks only for 3 easy payments of $69.99. ORDER YOUR TODAY!!!!!

And so Instagram user @Sixteenz captioned a picture of several designs of this device that looks like it will fit a flaccid male penis to a T. I'm thinking there's a design flaw somewhere but those massive locks just won't allow me pay attention. LOL...

Somebody tell me this is just for jokes, please. But if for real, will you get one for yourself, if you're a man, or if you're a woman, for your spouse?





2 comments:

  1. It's freaking incredible... I've managed to create a system that actually shows you how to increase your penis size by up to 4 inches in just minutes a day using simple hand performed penis enlargement exercises! No more gimmicky 'penis pills' or wasted energy and money trying to use penis enlargement scams to no success!
    Read More Here: http://www.growyourpenisfast.com/?hop=25151020

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any man agreeing to cage his 'particulars'! And I doubt it's healthy keeping it under lock and key. Even if the man cheats, the next thing he'll say is, "What, you don't trust me?!" Na there the fight go start.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.