Sunday, September 14, 2014

Koko Weds Chimaobi - Pre-Wedding Photos And Video Of 10 Days In the Fattening Room

Posted in: , , ,

Koko Florence Mayen, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa's daughter, had her traditional marriage to her fiance of a few years, Chimaobi Shawcross Obioha Jnr. yesterday Sept. 13th. First pictures from the traditional wedding are Here.

On Sept. 20th, the couple will be having their white wedding. They already had their pre-wedding photoshoot with a picnic setting back in July at a park in London. Koko and Chimaobi were dressed in vintage mode, and the pictures were made in black and white as well as color.

 The bride and her family also are very proud and close to their efik tradition, and koko was in the fattening room for 10 days prior to her wedding.

See the photos and video below...










Oh how I love my culture. And what better time to experience it than now.... This is a clip of me in the fattening room... It's the official journey into womanhood, motherhood ect.. For 10 days I will be in here, I will be schooled by experienced women about everything to do with the journey I'm about to embark on. They will also use this period to prepare my body for the wedding day and beyond... The white thing on my body is called idom and has several benefits to the skin.... So by the time my husband sees me again, I'll be transformed....



pre ekombi performance



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.