Thursday, September 18, 2014

Natural Hairstyles In Vogue - Check Out Adaeze Yobo, Yvonne Jegede, Oreka Godis

Posted in: , ,

Just yesterday, Khloe Kardashian debuted her braided cornrows [here] and it got me thinking about hairstyles for my natural hair. I could do cornrows easily when my hair was longer but now it's just growing out of the TWA, easy look hairstyles are harder to come by.

I spend a good amount of time searching for natural hair styles online, and often I leave my hair as wash and go. I have toyed around with the idea of cutting it again, but I'm not ready yet.

Seeing these lovely ladies rocking their natural hair gave me some life. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.