Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Usher Talks About Marrying Again And Being A Wedding Singer

Posted in: , ,

Usher has been dating his manager and Def Jam label executive Grace Miguel, 47, since after his divorce from Tameka Raymond in 2009 and it looks like the 35 year old singer is thinking about settling down again.

Some weeks ago, Usher had mentioned in an interview that he hoped his ex-wife would stop using his last name if he ever married again.

Now, Usher admits he's getting closer to tying the knot again. In an interview on Extra with Angie Martinez Usher said;

“I’ve been even more excited about the idea of it. It could be the fact that I’ve spent the last year at everybody’s damn wedding, like I’ve become damn near the wedding singer, know what I mean?”

He sure loves his older women. Check out another picture of the cute couple below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.