Friday, October 3, 2014

Meet Real-life Princess Jasmine Singing A Whole New World 22 Years Later

Posted in: , ,

Lea Salonga is the lady beside Princess Jasmine above and she provided the singing voice for the animated character. Somehow, I've always thought that Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle performed the music for "A Whole New World" in Disney's Aladdin, now I know better. I also didn't know the voice behind my favorite princess Jasmine and Mulan was one and the same. As they say, we learn everyday.

It's been 22 years since she took her first magic carpet ride, and earlier this year, 43-year-old Lea Salonga teamed up with Il Divo for an amazing rendition of “A Whole New World.” Check it out below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.