Sunday, October 5, 2014

Waje - No Be You [Music Video Romance]

Posted in: , , ,

Waje proves her acting chops once again in the music video for No Be You, which has a story that reminded me a lot of the short film Blink and had the same actor Deyemi Okanlawon, as the lead. But she is also the queen of soul music, drawing out the emotions in her words, though I think she stumbles a little over the pidgin lyrics.

Other than that, I just love the feel and depth of her vocals in this beautiful song titled "No Be You" directed by Filmboy Inc. Her makeup and hair are also impeccable as is the setting and production quality of the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.