Friday, November 28, 2014

Femi Kuti Is Not The Father Of Two of His Children - Paternity Test Shows

Posted in: , , , ,

Femi Anikulapo-Kuti, son of Fela Kuti, and Afrobeat top musician in his own right, has revealed that he is not the biological father of two of the five children he believed were his. And this he only found out about recently after he did DNA tests to ascertain the paternity of the children.

The 52-year-old spoke on the DNA test in an interview with Encomium, saying;

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine; the first two, a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father.”

Also Femi Kuti has reportedly returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers.



2 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.