Friday, November 14, 2014

Free Sperm Donors Who Have Real Sex With Women To Get Them Pregnant

Posted in: , ,

So according to an ABC News 20/20 which will air tonight, the new sex is the sex between strangers, just so one of them can get pregnant. First thing I asked myself when I saw the preview yesterday on TV during TGIT was to ask, "isn't that what sperm banks are for?" As it turns out, sperms banks are too expensive for some people.

But what about just popping the thing in a safe container and handing it over to the woman who needs it? Why real sex?

Two free sperm donors spoke to the documentary producers about their activities, why they do what they do, and their success rate so far.

Kyle Gordy is a 23-year-old donor, who's also pursuing his master’s degree in accounting, and is very proud of what he does. He said he felt very fulfilled when his first child was born recently.

I don’t do any drugs. I don’t smoke. I don’t drink. I don’t drink caffeine. I eat only sperm-friendly food: wheat, brown rice ... fruit and vegetables. Right now I’m attending university. Both siblings are engineers. The nuclear engineer is my twin. My grandpa was a scientist. I’m passing on my legacy and giving these people kids.

Gordy doesn't get paid for donating his sperm, so it's not about the money. He says it's also not about the sex but the babies he gives his women.

Another donor admits that if the infertile couple, or single woman wants, he will give the sperm in a bottle. This donor is older and married, he calls himself Joe because he's hiding his identity so his wife doesn't find him out. Joe flies around the country secretly to have sex with women and impregnate them. Asked why he does the free natural insemination, he says;

I'm unable to have as many children as I want in my relationship, and that would be unreasonable to ask a woman to give birth to 30 children. The World Health Organization said I can get up to 2,500, but I don't think that will happen in my lifetime. The other donors I know who have a lot [of children] are up there around the 100 range. I'm standing on the shoulders of giants. I have the satisfaction of knowing that I have another descendant out there.

Joe compares his life to that of Superman and Clark Kent. Clark Kent has a wife and 3 children, while Superman has the 30 children that Joe has fathered through his sperm donation over 7 years.

Joe said he has slept with more than 100 women as a free sperm donor.

So who are the women who use these free sperm donors and have sex with them?

Serena, whose identity is hidden is an insurance broker who is over 40. She is one of Gordy's recipients, and drove two hours to his home to be naturally inseminated through sex. She said that she has longed for a child.

Always, since I was a very young child, and sometimes career and life just gets in the way,Then oops, I'm 38. Oops, I'm 40. I felt that there's maybe no other alternative for me. My clock is obviously ticking loud and louder every day.

Serena said that she was unable to afford sperm bank fees. Some charge upwards of $1,000 for one vial. She said that after searching the Internet for alternatives, she settled on free sperm donors and natural insemination.



Read more: ABC News 20/20




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.