Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Solange Opens Up On New Husband, Wedding Allergy And Dancing With Her Son

Posted in: ,

Solange Knowles got married to fiance Alan Ferguson last weekend in one of the coolest weddings of the year. The couple rode to the wedding on bicycles, Solange wore jumpsuits for most of the day, and her entire wedding party were dressed in white.

We saw all the pictures on Monday [here] and now, the gushing bride has finally opened up about her wedding. In a sweet Instagram post, Solange shared the sweet photo above with an even more heart-touching message for her new husband.


“Yesterday, I had the best day of my life and ended it with an abundance of peace, love over flowing through me like never before. Words only understate the feelings I experienced , but I want to thank you for all of your beautiful sentiments. I’m now one, with the one.”
READ ALSO - Beyonce, Blue Ivy and Jay Z at Sister's Wedding

Solange also posted a video that referenced the bad allergy that almost spoilt her big day, stating that it wasn't going to stop her from getting her happy feet on with son Julez.

Last but not least....:) Shout out to Benadryl yo, lol. NOTHING was gonna stop me from having my mother and son dance with Julez. My baby killed it and will forever remain my favorite dance parter of all time. My heart will forever smile reliving the feeling our lil happy feet together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.