Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bill Cosby's Lawyer Refutes Rape Allegations By Janice Dickinson

Posted in: ,

More than 13 women had come forward over the years with allegations of rape involving Bill Cosby who is now 77. The latest woman to come out with her story is 59 year old model Janice Dickinson who gave a teary interview on Entertainment Tonight yesterday.

The supermodel claims the incident occurred in Lake Tahoe, California in 1982, and explains why she's only coming forward now;

"I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story. I believe all the other women."

Janice also claimed Bill and his lawyer at the time pressurized her to remove details of the rape from her biography book which came out some years ago. Bill Cosby's lawyer Marty Singer has responded, calling her a lair as he says that part of her story never happened.

"Janice Dickinson's story accusing Bill Cosby of rape is a complete lie.

"She did an interview with the New York Observer in September 2002 entitled 'Interview with the Vamp' completely contradicting her story. She claimed that because "she didn't want to sleep with him (Cosby), he blew her off."

"You can confirm with Harper Collins that she never claimed that Mr Cosby raped her, that no attorney representing Bill Cosby tried to kill the story (since there was no such story) and no one tried to prevent anything she wanted to say about Bill Cosby in her book.

"The only story she gave 12 years ago in her autobiography as well as her interview with the media was that she refused to sleep with Mr Cosby and he blew her off."”



Above is a clip from the ET interview, and like the other allegations, Janice Dickinson says there was drugging involved in the rape. She reveals that Cosby invited her to dinner to discuss a role on The Cosby Show, offering her a glass of wine and a pill she thought was for her menstrual cramps.That was the last thing she remembered.

"... the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."

Dickinson says that keeping the alleged sexual assault a secret for 32 years drove her to a life of hurting herself.

"Stuffing feelings of rape and my unresolved issues with this incident has drove me into a life of trying to hurt myself because I didn't have counsel and I was afraid. I was afraid of the consequences. I was afraid of being labeled a whore or a slut and trying to sleep my way to the top of a career that never took place."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.