Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Delay Is Not Denial - Woman Marries For The First Time At 53 Years Old

Posted in: , ,

Makeup artist Kemi Imevbore Uwaga of Kemi Kings Makeup recently shared a beautiful and touching testimony on behalf of her client who got married for the first time at the age of 53. And she had her white wedding in a beautiful white gown with all the trimmings!

Read testimony and more pictures below;



"The beautiful Ms Leticia. ���� Where do I start her testimony from? Wondrous God!!! I am waiting on her to share her testimony in her own words with me and I will share with you. Still on Ms Leticia's testimony.  She is 53 years old, yes you heard right!!! Never been married and God blessed her with her husband. It must have been a joyous and teary ceremony. #amazinggrace #testimony #kemikingsbride. "







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.