Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jada Pinkett Smith Opens Up On Fitness Routine And Bedroom Secrets

Posted in: , ,

43 year old Jada Pinkett, actress, wife, and mom of two, has revealed to Shape Magazine how she keeps fit and what turns her on the most with her husband. Married to fellow actor Will Smith since 1994 and with two teenage children, Jayden 16 and Willow 13, she said of what inspires her to keep her body toned and fit;

"When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane… I can deal with whatever’s coming at me."

Jada Pinkett told the magazine that while she spent years training 'really hard,' she has now switched up her workouts because she became 'too muscular'. Her secret routine is walking up 32 flights in her apartment building, taking the elevator down and repeating with weights.

'My trainer and I are into reps instead of heavy weights because the goal is now about sculpting. I love walking stairs because it's great cardio and resistance.'

On her biggest turn on;

"Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression. It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay.

'Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.