Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nicki Minaj Raps About Having An Abortion At 15 In New Song - All Things Go

Posted in: , ,

Nicki Minaj is keeping true to her word, read here, that her upcoming album Pink Print will be her most personal yet. The Anaconda singer opens up on an abortion when she was just a teenager in her new song "All Things Go." She also talks about other private issues from a death in her family to her relationship with her mother and brothers, and wanting her little brother to go to college.

Nicki debuted the emotional slow tempo rap track on Wednesday, Dec. 3, and also reveals  a marriage proposal, and.her priorities at this time. She also references her cousin Nicholas Telemaque who was shot and killed in July 2011. Listen and check out some of the lyrics below...



Cherish these nights, cherish these people /
Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel /
And I’m good with that, as long as I’m peaceful /
As long as seven years from now, I’m taking my daughter to preschool /

Cherish these days, men do they go quick /
Just yesterday, I swear it was 06 /
Ten years ago, that's when you proposed /
I look down, yes I suppose.'

I lost my little cousin to a senseless act of violence /
His sister said, he wanted to stay with me, but I didn't invite him /
Why didn't he ask, or am I just buggin'? /
Cause since I got fame, they don't act the same /
Even though they know, that I love him /

Family ties, broken before me, n----s tryna kill him, he ain't even call me /
And that's the reflection of me, yes I get it, I get it, it was all me /
I pop a pill and remember the look in his eyes, the last day he saw me./

I love my mother more than life itself, and that's a fact /
I'd give it all, if somehow I could just rekindle that /
She never understands, why I'm so overprotective /
The more I work, the more I feel like, somehow they're neglected /

I want 'Caiah to go to college, just to say 'We did it!'
My child with Aaron, would've have been sixteen, any minute /
So in some ways I feel like 'Caiah, is the both of them /
It's like he's 'Caiah's little angel, looking over him /

And I know Jelani will always love me, and I'll always love him /
And I'm just his little sister not Nicki Minaj when I'm around him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.