Saturday, January 10, 2015

Covers - Kim Kardashian Brings Sensuality To Vogue Australia

Posted in: , ,

Vogue is officially obsessed with Kim Kardashian - see cover with Kanye - and they are begging all their fans in Australia to fall in love with her too. Kim herself shared the cover saying;

I truly am so honored to have worked with one of style icons, fashion director @Centenera for this cover for @VogueAustralia and shoot in one of my favorite places in the world, Australia! Thank you Gilles Bensimon for these gorgeous pics! Can't wait to see the rest out Monday!

Check out more pictures below. She certainly brings the heat, but I don't expect her to break the internet with this one :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.