Saturday, January 10, 2015

Kourtney Kardashian Gushes Over Placenta Pills!

Posted in: ,

Kourtney Kardashian had her baby last month and she gushed over the placenta today which she has been taking in pill form. The mom of three shared an Instagram picture of two capsules on a plate, captioning it,

“Yummy…PLACENTA pills! No joke…I will be sad when my placenta pills run out. They are life changing! #benefits #lookitup.”

Hit or miss? I've heard of this before and if I'm not mistaken, Kim did the same thing. I guess placental pills are better than eating the thing raw or cooked. What do you think? See some comments from Kourtney's fans below...


“Ewwwww placenta pills dunno how people eat placenta let alone tablets lol.”
“Nasty #tramplife.”
“Ew da fuq.”
“#Cannibalism.”
“I wouldn’t say yummy lol but if it benefits you from your own self then you go girl @kourtneykardash,”


Talking about eating placentas is just so ewwish for me, so I wanted to end this post with the single baby picture Kourtney has shared, hahaha...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.