Friday, January 16, 2015

Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo Reveal Messy Breakup Over Car Gift

Posted in: , ,

Why are breakups always often messy? Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks went their separate ways a few months ago and we assumed it was mutual and amicable. But now she's talking about it, and it's not nice. Worse, Jason is spreading stuff on the internet to get back at her. How juvenile right? Though some say she started it by discussing the breakup with the media first.

Well, she was asked in an interview with Power 105’s The Breakfast Club yesterday, how they broke up and she revealed that he just cut her off. She said she kept calling his phone but he never picked and she didn't even know they were officially broken up when he revealed it to the press.

On how they broke up, she said he just stopped calling her or picking her calls. She said they had big argument one day, and Jason left the house they shared and never returned.

"I haven't spoken to him since everything went down. [After we last talked] he helped me with my bag to the car, he kissed me, he told me he loved me...then didn't call! I'm like, 'We need to talk about this and move past it.' He wasn't responding and I was like, 'Okay,’ so then, I just stopped and I was like, 'You need to come get your s--t.' So he got all of his stuff out of my house."

The car in debate and when things were good

She was also asked about the car that Jason said he bought for her and wanted back. Jordin said she did get a BMW as a gift from him but later found out that he leased the vehicle. She said she took the car back to BMW dealership and bought herself a brand new Jeep for her birthday - above. She said no hard feeling, she wishes him well and said he isn’t a bad guy.

Well, Jason Derulo is not happy about the revelations and he wants to prove she was lying. He took to Instagram to respond by posting the receipt of a car, and tagging Jordin Sparks in the caption;

‘Women Lie, Men Lie, Numbers Don’t Lie! #WhyLease #BreakfastClub @cthagod @djenvy @angelayee@jordinsparks’


So far Jordin Sparks has not responded again but his Instagram followers think he's the one who's lying since the receipt does not match the supposed car he bought for Jordin. And many agree that he is being immature about the whole thing.







1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.