Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jourdan Dunn Is First Black Model to Cover British Vogue in 12 Years

Posted in: , , ,

London-born Jourdan Dunn announced yesterday that she is the cover star of the February 2015 cover of British Vogue.  She wrote the caption below alongside a picture of the cover, on Instagram.

“I'm so Happy to finally say I'M ON THE COVER OF BRITISH VOGUE!!! Thank you @britishvogue ,Patrick Demarchelier and Kate Phelan for making this happen and also thank you all for the Love and Support it means everything to me #2015YearOfTheDunn”

This will make her the first black model to score a solo cover in over 12 years, the last being Naomi Campbell in 2002.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.