Monday, January 19, 2015

#RIPMunaObiekwe - Tributes Flow As Nollywood Says Goodbye to One Of Their Own

Posted in: , , , ,

Actors Yvonne Jegede, Ini Edo, Stella Damasus, Uche Jombo, & Mike Ezu are among the colleagues who have put up tributes and brief eulogies to Muna Obiekwe whose death was announced yesterday, Jan 18 2014.

Actress Yvonne Jegede wrote,

"Some times i wish we don't take some things for granted. Been calling and his phone is switched off. I wish i could have a short chat with you now. I wish i could just see you one more time. My friend, my colleague, my boss, my senior, my GUYYYYYY... Tears won't stop, my heart beating faster, Bless the day i met you, bless your soul, bless your family you left behind. #nollywoodactor #nollywoodhulk #nollywoodlover #nollywoodworker #sabiguy REST IN PEACE MUNA OBIEKWE #WeLoveMunaObiekwe"

READ ALSO - Details of the Kidney Disease That Killed Muna Obiekwe

Stella Damasus

"Just confirmed it from some close friends and relatives that he is really dead. The message from twitter that he was still alive was from a fake account. So this is my pain, how do you know what to believe and what not to believe? Where do we draw the line? Over nine thousand people on twitter have believed that he is still alive because of the fake twitter account. REST IN PEACE BRO! I was really hoping that it was a rumor. God rest your soul. This is too painful. Whoever put that message out not the fake twitter account should be careful. Don't play games with people's lives like that."
The late Muna is survived by a wife and kids.

Ini Edo

Oh lord I am heartbroken to say the least. I know we ain't suppose to question God, I just can't help dis one ..... His little kids n young wife...where do they go from here? rip muna obekwe ,u were a good happy jolly good fellow . Worked with u on several projects n I sincerely can't remember u having issues with anyone . U will be missed. I can't still believe dis.

Uche Jombo;

“it’s not the length of life but the depth of life” rip muna! update:it’s sad that someone will try to make this sad day more difficult by tweeting through a fake account. like you all i wish it was a lie but sadly it’s not.please just pay your respects and stop with the tagging about this fake account user. i refuse to give him 1min.”

Mike Ezuronye;

“so sad…muna whyyyyyyyyyy ….ohhh whyyyyyyyy..r.i.p bro…nollywood looses another …whyyyyy”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.