Monday, January 26, 2015

Sean Lowe on 3 Moments He’ll Never Forget from His Fairytale Wedding

Posted in: , , ,

This is an exclusive guest post written by The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe for romancemeetslife.com. Sean fell in love with Catherine Giudici on the reality TV series and they married in a nationally-televised fairytale last January. But this is just the beginning for the newlyweds.

In his new autobiography, For The Right Reasons, Sean tells all about the backstage drama that fuels The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, how he overcame heartbreak to find his true love, and the personal struggles and Christian faith that have made him the man he is today.

Seeing Catherine for the First Time

The moment that will always stand out to me from our wedding is seeing Catherine for the first time. I remember standing at the altar and seeing her in her wedding dress at the end of the aisle. At that moment, everything else was in the background and I couldn’t help but tear up.

That was such a special moment and she looked so beautiful. After all of the planning and anticipation, it was just the ultimate high point of the day, seeing my soon-to-be-wife for the first time in her wedding dress.

Having My Dad by My Side

Many people got to see how great my dad is when I was on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, but I can tell you firsthand, there’s no better man of God than my dad. Having him officiate our wedding ceremony was very special to me and something I’ll cherish forever.

Never in a million years did I think I would have a nationally televised, five-star wedding in Santa Barbara, California. It was an unexpected and crazy experience, and going through it with my dad and having him by my side is something I’ll never forget.

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe

After the ceremony was over, the cameras turned off and Catherine and I got to celebrate with our family and friends. They didn’t show it on TV, but one moment I’ll always remember was walking into our reception for the first time.

Catherine and I were greeted by all of our family and friends as Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe, and it was just an incredible moment. I’ll never be able to relive it but it will always be fresh in my mind.

Learn more about Sean’s new autobiography here, For The Right Reasons, America's Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage and Why Nice Guys Finish First





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.