Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada Just Hours Before Sold-Out Shows

Posted in: ,

Chris Brown has just announced to fans on Twitter that he had to cancel tour dates in Canada because the country denied him entry. This is coming only a day after his interview slamming Drake and saying Rihanna can't do better than him.

The country has not given their reason for refusing the musician entry but fans took to social media alleging he was denied entry because he insulted one of Canada's biggest musical talents, Drake.

The rapper wrote in the tweets which have now been deleted.

"Unfortunately I will not be able to perform in front of sold out crowds in Montreal & Toronto. The good people of the Canadian government wouldn't allow me entry. I'll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!"
Yesterday on the Breakfast club, Breezy had slammed Drake, saying Rihanna can't date anyone better than him.

I feel in any situation when you look at yourself in a certain light, cocky or not... I think there’s nowhere else to go. Even with ol' girl, [Rihanna] who else you gon’ go to? 

When th host Angela Yee said Rihanna has been reported to be going with Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Brown responded;

That’s nice, that’s a good choice, but who else in this game she gon’ go to? Some corny singing rapper? [referring to Drake]
I'm sure they didn't deny him visa for such a silly reason, though. But who know? Maybe the vis a officer is one of Drake's biggest fans, LOL...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.