Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kim Kardashian On Favorite Sex Position, Ray J Sex Tape And Sex With Another Woman

Posted in: , ,

I asked in an earlier post what Kanye West, Kim Kardashian's husband of one year thinks of her recent rash of nude editorials for fashion magazine. In the latest spread for Love Magazine, Kim actually shows more than her backside as seen above. In photos promoting Prada and Mui Mui, Kim is photographed with her crotch area in full display see here.

But rather than Kanye being upset by the photos, Kim reveals that he loves it, saying "I like nudity. Kanye always says, "Dress sexier" - he's always the most encouraging." Kim also goes on to talk to the magazine about her favorite sex position, her thoughts on her sex tape with ex Ray J, and what she thinks about having sex with another woman. Read excerpts below...

On the famous sex tape with ex Ray J;

“If I do have one regret in life that’s it. Maybe that’s how some people heard of me but I didn’t launch my career off of that. That was 12 years ago, no 13 years ago, so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think everyone in life does things that they’re not proud of but you can’t sit and dwell on them forever.”

On who she would love to swap bodies with;

"You always want what you can't have. I'd love to swap bodies with Kendall for just a week, just to look from that little bit higher up and fit into everything perfectly."

On those who ask what she does;

"When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my fucking bank account what I do.' But I would never say that to someone's face."

On wearing spanx and using the loo;

"I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster. "They aren't crotchless enough!"

Her favorite sex position with a man is "from the back. Oh, and there's no such thing as "too big."

On sleeping with a woman, Kim says she would not ever like to have sex with another woman. She's not even curious.

The first time Kim and Kanye spoke on the phone, their conversation lasted EIGHT HOURS.

If she weren't an entertainer, Kim says she would be a forensic investigator, "I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies," she says.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.