Sunday, February 1, 2015

Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Photos With North West

Posted in: ,

Kim Kardashian is doting on her daughter North West, whom she calls her snuggle bear. The happy mom cuddled up to her daughter with a smooch in new photos which she shared on her Instagram yesterday. She captioned the one above with an explanation for Nori's not so happy face;

"I don't know if she's annoyed with my million daily kisses or my alien face"

But check out North West shining all her 12 teeth in the pic below, isn't she so adorable? LOL...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.