Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rihanna Debuts Video For ‘FourFiveSeconds’ with Kanye West and Paul McCartney

Posted in: , , ,

Rihanna debuted the new music video for single ‘FourFiveSeconds’ with Kanye West and Paul McCartney last night and it already has over 3 million views on VEVO. This is the first time I'm hearing the full song and now I see why so many critics were gushing over Rihanna in it. Her vocals were awesome.

Kanye was singing again, and this time, I don't feel like telling him to stick to rapping. McCartney was masterful on the strings, and the whole thing just pulled together smoothly. The single will be performed live by the threesome at the 2015 Grammys this upcoming Sunday, February 8!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.