Friday, February 6, 2015

TY Bello Makes 'Still-Waiting' Ibidun Ighodalo Godmother To her Twin Boys

Posted in: , ,

Photographer/singer TY Bello has made Ibidun Ighodalo - who prayed with her for the 9 years after marriage it took to get pregnant - the godmother to her twin boys, Christopher and Christian.

TY Bello had ber boys in the US but is now back in Nigeria and Ibidun, a former beauty queen, successful entrepreneur and wife of Pastor Ituah Ighodalo has gone to see them yesterday. Still waiting on her own miracle of motherhood, Ibidun was emotional and in tears as she cuddled the little ones. She also found it difficult to say goodbye to TY Bello and her boys after their visit.

She shared pictures of the visit on Instagram and with captions as follows,

And she prayed for me…..ty held my hand and prayed for me,my sister,my friend,my strong team entrepreneur ,my sweetie sweetie no 1,thank you for putting a smile on my face and i also connect with other women looking unto God for the fruit of the womb….the Lord will answer us all # ElizabethRfoundation #Godstillanswersprayers #wewouldbestrongandholdhands #OURGREATGOD’
TY Bello (4)
My lovely godsons! was so happy, couldn’t hold back my tears ….Christopher and Christian welcome home #godmama #proud#thelordwillanswerourprayers 
TY Bello (2)
It was time to say goodbye…..was so difficult, Christian and Christopher held my fingers and i couldn’t let go.your godmama loves you both."
TY Bello (3)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.