Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ciara Debuts Video For 'I Bet' - Is She Talking To Ex-Fiance Future?

Posted in: ,

Ciara has just debuted her first single since the split with rapper Future, who was her ex-fiance as well as the father of her baby. The couple went their different ways soon after Ciara gave birth to their son amid allegations of infidelity and Future going back to a previous baby mama.

Many people suggest the new video, titled “I Bet” is directed at Future as the lyrics reference an ex who has a side chick and then comes back to her after she finds a new man. The song starts, "I bet you start loving me soon as I start loving someone else, some body better than you." Check out the video below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.