Thursday, April 30, 2015

Iggy Azalea Admits Boob Job, Says She's Not Ashamed Of Her Cellulite

Posted in: , ,

Rapper Iggy Azaela received a lot of criticism over her body when a picture of her came online showing the cellulite on her ample butt. The star was at that time on a vacation with her boyfriend and had been snapped in a candid shot by paparazzi wearing a bikini.

The new face of Bond underwear brand says she's not afraid of people knowing she has cellulite, adding that shows her butt is 100 percent real. She also admitted that she recently had a boob job to WHO magazine and is not ashamed of it.

She said;

It's important people see celebrities, or see me as well, go to the beach and have cellulite and know it, like "I'm cool, I'm OK with that and I still feel confident.

I don't want to surgery-shame or Botox-shame women, either.

It's that balance of being confident with who you are, but also if you do want to change something, if you want to dye your hair or if you want to get breast implants and that makes you happy, I don't think you should be ashamed.

Of course the butt is mine. I heard it's not a real butt, I've heard it's a number of things. I heard sometimes it's my underpants. I heard it's implants. All kinds of crazy things.

More photos from Iggy's Bonds campaign










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.