Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Some Men Like It BIG! Plus Size Bride Shares Her Love Story & Testimony

Posted in: , , ,

Eniola Kashaam was one of the four finalists on The Fastest Shredder 2014, a Nigerian Weight-loss Reality TV Show which RML blogged about here. While Eniola, a HR professional and aspiring TV presenter, did not become a lepa shandy on the show, she came down to a healthy weight and sealed her love with her man recently.

The plus-size bride got engaged earlier this year and had her wedding on May 2nd and has now spoken out on how some people mocked her chances of getting married because of her size. Check out beautiful photos from her wedding ceremonies below and what she said about her man on her instagram page;

Eniola wrote;

“They said I was too fat and only slim girls get husbands, lmao but look at me…there is someone for everyone, you only have to be patient prayerful and honest. ”

“Most ladies are not honest, there is a different between wanting to get married and been ready to be married. I thank God for all he has done for my hubby and I. He is not perfect, I am not perfect but our love has stood true all test. I can only say thank God he is faithful.

My prayer for every woman out there who is ready for marriage honestly is that before the end of this year God would send youu ur heart throb. Thank you all for the prayers. Mrs Eniola Oluseyi Ajani.”






Photo credit – instagram.com/arewa1eniola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.