Monday, October 25, 2010

My Birthday, Shoutout to my peeps...

Posted in:


No rushing now, the cake will get to everyone OK? :) *clearing throat*  Allow me first to do this special shout out to the following people;

Shorty - if you look at my left sidebar, you'll see that she's my #1 Feedback Star! For the year plus of this blog, she has been consistent, as shown in the top feedbackers list too. Also she's been going through some tough times lately, so you all can go to her blog and show some love.

2cute4u - What can I say? This lady is a human dynamo. She almost single-handedly launched Naija Stories through our first contest. I think I'm still owing her sef. You have a beautiful heart dear and it shows. Look forward to meeting you.

OmoteedLaw - When we say it's a small world, we usually don't know how true it is. This is one blogger I know I've seen, back in Abuja when I was a hustling bank marketer. I tried to sell her some financial products. She was one of the nice potentials, lol. Hi dearie, *waves*

Neefemi - My one and only blogsville birthday mate. Head over and share some of the good wishes. She is a soulmate too. From her blog, I think we're alike personality wise, she's also a talented writer, and with an ear for my type of music too.


Harry Itie - A hardworking used-to-be student, Harry is now a graduate and heading off to Zamfara for his youth service. He needs all the prayers and help he can get, and I wish him more blessings.

SugarKing - If it's not too strange that I should have a namesake on blogsville, then what about the fact that his twin is my dad's namesake? Interesting isn't it? Well I'm proud to call him sake m, the guy's lines are hilarious and he makes music too...

Nitty-Gritty - The unapologetic housewife, just like me, lol. This is one honest lady, and even when we have different views of stuff, I see the realness in her opinions. Keep it up sis.

Lahrah - There is nothing as an author, well for me anyway, that beats knowing that people are reading my book(s). So it was an early birthday present yesterday to read her last post. Go check it out and follow her blog. She also has another for supporting African talent. Kudos

If I continue listing everyone, this will be a very long post but I have to mention some people who have been uber supportive of me and my work; All the people who took part in the Cupid's Risk Series (a new one is coming soon BTW), all the people who still have my badges and links on their sidebars, especially Muyiwa Celebregion, Verastic, and LindaIkeji.

If I haven't called your name, despair not. I'm sure I'm following you and so your name will come up on my blogroll which I have put up again. If you're not on that list, simply follow me and leave a comment to let me know. For those that want to call, the number is _ The missing last number comes before 10, same number of digits as is currently there, and that will bring them up to 10. Confused yet? LOL...If you do get through, I'll know you're not a bot and you really really mean to call. And yeah, remember the US country code.

BIRTHDAY PROMO

If you can't call, but you want to give me a gift. The best thing you can do is buy my book, I am running a promo from now till the end of the month. You can order directly from me through the Paypal on my sidebar. The price is now $11.99 or $14.99 for the autographed. The eBook is $3.99 as is the Amazon Kindle version too. You can also ask at your local bookstore or library, thanks in advance.

Finally, what do you think of my new template? Poll is on the left sidebar.

Happy Birthday to me...Let's cut the cake!



68 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Myne, i really appreciate it. God Bless you and may he never forget you. :-) Muaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Myne (belated?)
    Hope u got all ur wishes!

    p.s-loving d new template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday Myne....
    have a great year ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Myne! Wishing you many more years of great accomplishments. Your new template rocks! It is unique. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday...wishing you many more years

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and many more to come!

    Our birthdays are just a day apart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *mschew* i'm not eating dat cake, shebi u didnt write my name there *vexing* :)

    many happy returns dearie, spoil yaself inu'na :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @birthday promo LOL my ibo sistah u be real business woman o instead of u to 'dash' d first ten commenters free book, na wa 4 u o :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday dear, have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday...wishing you the very best life has got to offer...hope your day rocks with so much fun, love and blessings.

    Thank you for the mention

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww! Happy Birthday darling!
    I'm glad u remembered me, feels special.

    Ur cake's on my page, today's post is all you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Myne! May the Good Lord meet you at your points of need and give you your heart desires! Amen.

    Beautiful cake! I have taken a bite already... hmmmm tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I no gree oh,i no gree,u must re-write this post and add my name cos we are birthday mates,i just found out from FB.
    Happy birthday to u and neefemi as wel,wish us all d best this new year and always.
    I never drop oh but i dey una country,yet to settle down properly,will do a post when i do...have fun and send my cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday myne, you are a real inspiration...keep it up...saw someone reading your book at my office last week and i practically jumped up and down. May this new year of your life bring good tidings an divine favour. Here is to many more years and fulfilled reams. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Myne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. a pleasant to you oh and the cake taste so yum,like it,may God bless you dear,you're not forgotten.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday!!! I'm loving the new template o. God bless you richly, today and always. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Myne. May good things continue to come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. eh eh, Myne, so i'm not a special somborri abi? ok o....

    Happy birthday dear! wishing you many more years of joy and happiness and may all ur dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  20. And oh, i love love the new template!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Myne, I hope you and the hubby are going to paint the town red can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So a year has come since you celebrated this day last.
    Gone are the highs and lows of old.
    In this year of renewal, you will ever more brightly.
    Your radiance encompass those around you and with you bringing better things than you have ever wished or prayed for.
    hApPy BirThDay, Myne.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is supposed to be your day o..
    We should be appreciating you and not the other way round..
    I can tell you.. You just bring out the best in people..
    That was what you did with me dearest..
    Me?! Bring brought pple to NaijaStories?! Haba even me, I can't accept that o.. Small me?Big NaijaStories?!
    Still thank you..
    I can't wait to see you too..
    Lol.. This one don turn to small love letter o..

    I should just appreciate you on my facebook profile.. You deserve it..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww I feel so special seeing my name up there. Happy Birthday Myne. Wish you lats of wonderful years ahead (((hug)))

    I loveeeeee the new template. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I feel much better today.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy B'day, Myne! Hope u having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday Myne. Hope you had fun. Wish you the best for many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday Myne...May this be your best year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  28. MYNE, YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE. YOU ALWAYS RESPONDED. YOU ALWAYS ENCOURAGED. YOU'RE A LEGACY. I PRAY YOUR LIGHT SOARS HIGHER AND HIGHER TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MANY MANY MANY MORE DECADES OF BLISS.

    ReplyDelete
  29. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER...MANY MORE YEARS & PROSPERITY...HIP! HIP! HIP! HIP! HIP!..HORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday darling....this is the beginning of greater things in your life....have a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday Myne!! Many more years of good health, long life and prosperity to you, Amen. Enjoy your day lady that cake looks delicious o! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday Myne! Your book was really fantastic to read. Couldn't let it off my hands. It was a real journey through the lives of your characters indeed. Enjoy your special day! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  33. a pleasant to you oh and the cake taste so yum,like it,may God bless you dear,you're not forgotten.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday Myne. I pray that from now on...
    Increase is the only thing you will do
    Upward is the only way you will go
    Forward is the only path you will move.

    Have a great day and a blessed year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday superstar blogger you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy Birthday Gorgeous, may God bless you abundantly and have a splendid day. May this be your best birthday yet. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Blessings to you on this day and beyond. May you know what a treasure you are to the world for you are blessed and devinely chosen.

    Peace..
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy Birthday Myne!
    That cake looks divine!
    I did not mean to rhyme
    Okay, now am wasting time!
    *zips off*

    ReplyDelete
  40. hmmm I hope there is parry rice sha, that's my own.lol, happy birthday to you kpam kpam kpam, many more years too and happy birthday to the other october babies

    ReplyDelete
  41. happy birthday Myne!!! God bless you plenty :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. happy birthday Myne!!! God bless you plenty :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very happy birthday to you my dear. God bless you as you grow in wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy Birthday Myne !!!! , have a lovely day..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Born-Day MyNewHitMan!!!
    ...may this day be the beginning of greater things to come. Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Just wanted to stop by to wish you a wonderful and lovely birthday. May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Happy birthday! HAVE A GOOD ONE HUN!

    ReplyDelete
  48. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope twas exceptional. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Myne...Happy Birthday. May you experience in this coming year greater things than you have imagined, and the fulfillment of all your heart's desires. May you enjoy many more happy birthdays. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  50. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your cake from Omotee totally Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you all so much! I don't even know what to say. I had a great day and it was great knowing that I have you and your prayers and wishes by my side. I really appreciate you all.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was late here and I took 58 position, I am glad I was not that late on facebook!!! Go lady! Let the celebration continue!

    ReplyDelete
  53. happy belated birthday ohhhhh!!
    and see u soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  54. pls when is cupid's risk coming back o?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Happy birthday myne, wishing you everything good, sweet and more of God's love your way...you rock girl

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy Birthday dear. Wishing you many more happy birthdays ahead

    ReplyDelete
  57. Happy Birthday! I know i'm only just 'meeting' you but i think you're a swell and sweet person. May God continue to bless you, so that you can continue to bless us with your lovely writing!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy Birthday Myne.
    Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Awwwww!

    Myne, sorry I'm late oh. Happy birthday, darling. That cake looks good oh. When do I get some? I love your new template. It's bold ... literally! LOL. A blind man would see it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Happy birthday, Myne! Now, that's what I call a cake. How do I get my (fat) share?

    ReplyDelete
  61. I know i already said it but happy birthday myne!! Hope you had a great day..

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.