Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Epilogue - Birthday Post

Posted in:
So it was brought to my knowledge that I have another birthday mate on Blogsville. And it is the amazing QMoney of DiscoverForWomen. I enjoy reading her blog and she has been supportive here too, reading and leaving very insightful comments and feedback. Thanks dearie and yeah I got your text.

To all those too that called or texted over the past couple of days, QMoney, Shorty, Azuka, Gretel, JustJoxy, MsNatural, Malika and Chris, thank you all so much. If you've not read AHTM, I'm happy to send you PDF copies, if I receive an email requesting for it.

To those who left Emails and Tweets, Facebook, etc. You made my day.

The first 10 people to comment on this post get free eBooks of Love Happens, the first part of AHTM. if you are, just send a request email to myne @mynewhitmandotcom

LadyGuide, let's see if you can get this, lol...BTW, we await the register...

I spent most of today at the salon, getting this hair done. Now I have a massive headache. But it's worth it and for a good cause. My birthday gift is a professional photo-shoot this weekend among other things.




20 comments:

  1. First!!! Hopefully i remember to send the email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I'm among the first 10!!!! Happy Birthday again luv :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeeeeeeeeeee! I am 3rd! I am sending that email NOW! By the way, shouldn't we be the ones sending gifts? Thank you for your generosity.

    Happy Birthday to Qmoney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4th yay! happy birthday Qmoney..got mad love for you sis..safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so sorry i am late. where have i been? mschewwwww...happy birthday mam!!! here is wishing you the very best in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    yesooooo *dancing 'alanta alanta one leg up!!)



    off to send email

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hair looks lovely. Yayyy you received my text I thought I didn't get the number right...lol


    I've read AHTM already so nothing for me and come to think of it I'm among the listed people and also first 10...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated birthday Myne. May all your dreams come true in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  9. so technically i'm number 10,yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday Myne!
    Many scribbly returns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH HELL NOOOOOO!
    why do i miss out on all these stuff?????

    why u no "flash" me sef?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday again... lol.... hope you had a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations again on turning a year older...you are one generous celebrant I must say...happy to give rather than receive...I must say that is really nice of u...weldone.

    And the hair looks nice...should suit the professional photoshoot really well...enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, and can I pls have Shorty's copy of AHTM seeing as she doesn't need it afterall? or is that being too cheeky/forward? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lahlah, and Anoda Phase, I'll be expecting your email.

    Thanks Nana and Afronuts!

    Omotee, you've read the book now, :) Keep that cake for me o...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol the hair!!! Have fun at the photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely hair and hope you do your eyelashes too,lol @ massive headache,I feel ya,happy b/day again and you're amazing,stop being too generous ih,you're not doing Golden jubilee,abi is it souvenirs for the ''supposed party''?No. 10 or not,I'm getting that book.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.