Wednesday, April 13, 2011

K is for Kevwe Mukoro

Posted in:

Nigerian Actor - Desmond Elliot

Kevwe is one of the main characters in my new book, A Love Rekindled, and below he answers some questions.

- How would you describe yourself?
Confident, a go-getter, caring

- Is it true that you enjoy spending hours and hours in your engineering design studio?
Yes, I do. After all, my job is my passion. I've been dreaming of having my own company for two decades, and I'm proud of how far I've come in setting it up and growing it to this extent, in spite of all the challenges I've had to face. My vision is to make this the number one engineering design company in Nigeria, so I have to put in a lot of work in pioneering new products to achieve this dream.

- A little bird tells us that you're technophobic. Is that true? Well, I'm not the kind of person to go crazy over the latest gadgets. After all, what is technology for but to enable us to be more productive in our work and lives? I use AutoCAD on my computer at work, but I don't see why I should spend hours on Facebook and Twitter when I shoudl be working on a design project.

- What's your idea of a romantic evening with a loved one?
I'd take my loved one out to a quiet place for dinner and drinks. Then we'd move on from there to a nightclub where we could end the evening dancing the night away.

- Who is more impulsive - you or your twin brother?
I have to say that I am - he's the level headed one, whereas I sometimes fly off the handle. But we're not that different - I can also be composed when I want to be.

_________________

What do you think of him?



13 comments:

  1. Men, i couldn't put the book down o.
    And yes, I like Kevwe. I even like the fact that he had a limp after the accident. I thought it was kinda -e-y *wink! Nice one Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, I followed ur instructions and my mojo came running back, now i have 2 posts ready.

    Im out to get this new novel hope Laterna Ventures has it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine Man, Desmond fits the role of Kevwe perfectly. What am I saying, you made him up, of course you had the perfect character in mind while you did.
    Hope you are having a good week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myne,i'm still asking of how to get the novel in port harcourt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped in from the A-Z challenge and I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @PET, the book is yet to get to Nigeria, but I'll let you know when it does.

    @9jaGreat, same, but you can get it where you bought A Heart to Mend. LibraryPort Elekehia.

    @Ciara, thanks for visiting and the follow. I'm coming over to yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. k for kevwe.and it totally fits.I really wish Desmond actually limbs,i wish he limbs.
    Did i see sweetness somewhere???gurl I missed yhu oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sounds real fetch :) i'll date him if he really existed :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Like Kevwe's character #thatisall

    Err Gretel why do want Desmond to limb? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls.

    @Shorty, it could be because Kevwe later had an accident. But that should be a limp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the character insight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope. Don't like Desmond as Kevwe. But I love Kevwe!!! Limp et al, I still love him. Scars and all, I still love him.

    *Hugs Kevwe*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like Kevwe too!! These character interviews are great!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.