Tuesday, May 3, 2011

25 Questions Tag

Posted in:
Hi everyone, so I'm back. Not that I've been gone that long but I missed you guys. Anyway, I came across this meme and decided to do it. Feel free to take the questions and answer on your own blog. I hope we can share the blog love...

1. Do you have any pets?
No pets, unless you count the many fish, cats, and hamsters I feed during my rounds to various blogs. LOL...

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Laptop, cup of water, table lamp.

3. What's the weather like right now?
Cloudy, and a bit cold at 51 degrees

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes and no, never crashed, hope I never do.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6.33am, I am a lark. You know 'early to bed and early to rise'. Even when I do go to bed late, I still wake up early, it's a habit.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning. I'm not one for baths.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Rio - fantastic animated feature, with a great love angle.

8. What does your last text message say?
it is one from my sweetie and sorry I can't share it here, hehehe...

9. What's your ringtone?
Allomorphic expressions or something like that.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Many different countries - UK, Germany, Switzerland, USA, Canada, - all in the last 5 years.


11. Do you like sushi?
I've only ever had a taste, not sure I liked it, and not planning to try again.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Fred Meyer, Safeway, and the nearest African Food Store.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. I usually fall asleep within 5minutes of lying down. I had insomnia on one night last month and now know how that feels. But I wasn't too bothered, I simply got some writing done.

14. How many siblings do you have?
3 sisters and 1 brother

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Do you actually expect me to tell you that? LOL...

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses, maybe I'll give contacts a try soon.

18. Do you color your hair?
No, but with it now at a short length after my haircut, I can be more flexible

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Write, blog rounds, eat and sleep.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Most of my crying nowadays is from books and movies. Jane Eyre at the Cinema this March was moving but last year was more interesting. Up, Toy Story 3, and Everyone's Fine had me sniffing at the movies. Back home, I could let loose the sobs for a book - HIDDEN by Victoria Lustbader.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Pepperoni

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
I'm not sure what that is but I have stayed up all night reading or writing though.

24. What is your eye color?
Brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Not really.
_________________

Your turn now...



29 comments:

  1. definitely borrowing this :) i wish i had ur sleeping powers though. takes anything from 1 hour and above to fall asleep from when i lay on my bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun. I should do this for Friday. By the way, I thought I saw you on BlogTalk Radio...was that you?
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, i'll bite :). Will be on my blog by the end of the week!
    http://www.workingwriterslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by to say I'm enjoying your book, A Love Rekindled, so much. Keep wanting to know what's going to happen between Kevwe and his girlfriend. Her name just slipped out of my head. I like going back and forth to Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had your #19. I am tired of reading school work! Yet to try Sushi. dont know if I'll ever try it:)
    An all-nighter means all night clubbing/partying. Your bones are old girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you def have to try sushi, i mean your really missing out. And try it from a restaurant that specializes in sushi, don't let the cheap sushi be your first try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Raquel, I've been a guest on a few shows on blogtalk radio so that may be right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tea, I'm glad you're liking it. Thank you so much.

    @Chizzy, I have tried sushi from a good place, just didn't like it. The idea of raw fish, urgh! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ginger, I was thinking it was that, lol. I'm really old o...

    ReplyDelete
  11. "No pets, unless you count the many fish, cats, and hamsters I feed during my rounds to various blogs"..hahaha!! this answer got me laughing out loud :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love these Myne thanks. And why not tell your age..I think the older a woman gets the hotter she gets/or should get. You are a hot woman of the world now woman, flaunt it.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahn ahn! You didn't mention my turtles!

    And how in heaven can't you differentiate between coke and pepsi.

    Okay i'd teach you. When next you take pepsi, imagine something below standard cola. Then you would feel PEPSI.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Myne,i like the humour with which you answered the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. #4 I dont drive often o but I've certainly crashed. Crashed into a lorry once but na me hit am for yansh no be the other way round o. haha

    #11 God bless you o. Same feeling! I dont think I liked that thing and still wonder the craze about it afterall. lol

    #16 Africans! Myne ma, why wont African women tell of their age ehn? lol

    #20 I will take that as a God repaying you for making others cry through your writing too. hahaha *just kidding*

    God bless you Sis.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice!! I should try answering this. Congrats Myne, u did it. You completed the A-Z challenge. Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Seye, ahh...forgive me, I forgot to mention your turtles, love them BTW, lol..

    @Wendy and LDP, my age would be part of a great "reveal!" LOL...

    @Shorty, thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always enjoy these types of posts that let us get to know the writer a bit better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay I will do this as soon as possible. Good to know these things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi I just got back to blogsville and I am using this as my welcome back post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Toy Story 3 made me sob like a baby! I think I embarrassed my kids. LOL.

    I've been planning to take the boys to see Rio, glad to hear you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Myne pls how old are ‎​you cos ​​​am 30years old!

    LOL Nice,read through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Lauri and Lily, glad you liked it.

    @ILola, I've just seen yours, :) welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I did it ...i did it...thanks!...x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Back to regular blogging! This is an interesting insight into your life hehe. Wish you had shared the text though :p

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Enobong, I'll make a special post for that question, lol...

    @Tega, just saw yours, nice...

    @JOy, thought it was just me. That was a really good movie.

    @Adiya, Hahaha...that text is top secret!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i will be doing this...lol @ your first answer and i cry anyhow when watching movies

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.